While bad news and political turmoil were turning everyone against each other, a #CuteAnimalTweetOff erupted, and it was exactly what Twitter needed.
The catalyst was a precious grey seal pup released to the press by Smithsonian’s National Zoo. Sarah Hill, a user from Virginia, challenged the VA Aquarium to do better – or rather, cuter. A friendly fire of back-to-back adorable animal moments followed, and hundreds of Twitizens eagerly watched it unfold in real time. Eventually, the Bronx Zoo decided to step into the ring, and hashtagged 7 other zoos in with them.
The animals that flooded the Twittersphere were a heartwarming distraction from the latest headlines, so do yourself a favour and take them all in below.
More From this publisher : HERE
- Syndranker BUNDLE SyndRanker - Bundle - get ALL the levels inside SyndRanker for a one-time fees.
- Unlimited Developer Rights
- Unlimited Syndications
- 500 RSS Feeds Campaigns
- Unlimited Recurring Syndications
- Post Spinning Support
- 15 Apps including, FB Page, FB Ti
- Lifetime Stock Video Lifetime access to Lifetime Stock Video including 1,000 4K and HD video backgrounds and footages.
- Email Jeet 2 Templates Email Jeet is your captive desktop autoresponder.
- WP Blazer Monthly WordPress Management Suite - Control all of your WordPress Blogs In One Simple To Use Dashboard - With Added Automation Features
Tags: #CuteAnimalTweetOff 700-page animal tweet off animal tweets bronx zoo cute animals national zoo national zoo seal pup tweet off twitter war virginia aquarium